- What data do we collect and why?
- WooCommerce-powered online store
- Payment processed by third party payment gateway
- Google analytics
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies?
- How long do we keep your data?
- What are your data protection right?
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect and why?
WooCommerce-powered online store
Our online store is powered by WooCommerce’s service. In order to provide a flawless system and improve the shopping experience, we track or use the following data:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and username and password (only when you purchase from us): we’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order,
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Payment processed by third party payment gateway (Stripe)
We use Stripe as our payment gateway. When you make payments or conduct transactions through our website, Stripe will receive your transaction information in order to complete the payment procedure. Here are the data that will be collected by Stripe: Name, Email, Address, Phone, City/State/Zip, Unique payment identifier, Payment provider identifier, Payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information), Purchase amount, Date of purchase, and Payment method. For more information, please visit: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
We would like to send our customers newsletter to promote our products via trustable mailing service provider. When you sign up a new account on our website, you have an option to not receive newsletter from us. If you choose to receive the newsletter, you always have the right to opt-out anytime if you wish to do so, There will be an opt-out link in each of promotion email that we send out.
What types of cookies do we use?
Functionality– Functionality cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference– Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistics– Statistics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. For more information, please refer to the documentations that provided by your browser’s service provider.
How long do we keep your data?
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
What are your data protection right?
The right to access– you have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification– you have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is in complete.
The right to erasure– you have the right to request that our company erase your personal data
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com